Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Danishblunt -

Posted the thread GT72 GTX 1070 Upgrade.

Thread
    Here is the GT 72 sporting the GTX 1070 MSI version! UItoxX7.jpg Took the original Heatsink and sanded grinded down parts that needed the grinding. More about the spots etc. are found here: grindg9k3l.jpg The beauty here is that the graphicscard fits…
  • Danishblunt -

Posted the thread Show your desktops!.

Thread
    desktop14js5.png Here is mine :3
  • Danishblunt -

Posted the thread Sickest CPU air cooler ever created?.

Thread
    youtube.com/watch?v=mazFW1OvMog Jesus, this is so awesome!
  • Danishblunt -

Posted the thread Gigabyte creating best Server ever.

Thread
    youtube.com/watch?v=MewrXgDfvsM I want this server :'D
  • Danishblunt -

Posted the thread Asus chimera, clap clap.

Thread
    Oh my lord. Look at this beast. They did allow more power for the RTX, the notebook has a powerdraw of 320 on max load, that's actually insane. The scores of the RTX are desktop grade, a true desktop like card. It beats the snot out of the RTX 2080 we…
  • Danishblunt -

Posted the thread LLT - SCrapyard Wars 8.

Thread
    Wow this makes me really excited. I always loved scrapyard wars and it really felt like its own TV series, however this steps up the game by a longshot. While I do see issues at the end of actual evaluation due to different skills in gaming, I still…
  • Danishblunt -

Liked Kaibsora’s post in the thread PWM Bypass switch guide/mod.

Like (Post)
    Hello all! This guide/build log is inspired by @Striker1234 's lovely rocker switch for the pwm issue on our notebooks. If your here it's because you, like me, have an issue with the fan not keeping your CPU fan cool while gaming, and you dont care about…
  • Kaibsora -

Liked Kaibsora’s post in the thread Alienware 17 r1 Kais oc.

Like (Post)
    Hello folks! here is my scores and overclocks on both my cpu and gpu! hwbot.org/submission/4086567_k…r15_core_i7_4930mx_897_cb thats with this cooling "mod" 20190225-063657.jpg I was going to post a list of my fs runs, but it looks like ill only have…
  • Kaibsora -

Liked Danishblunt’s post in the thread Alienware 17 r1 Kais oc.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Azmodiuz: “Not too shabby at all, these are killer scores, back in the day these would make people drool. They are actually on par with a 2000$ laptop from today, and how old is this laptop ? LOLOLOL ” I like his "custom cooling pad" :thumbsup:
  • Kaibsora -

Replied to the thread Kai's collective Alienware 17 R1 Ranger build log.

• Kaibsora -

Posted the thread PWM Bypass switch guide/mod.

Thread
    Hello all! This guide/build log is inspired by @Striker1234 's lovely rocker switch for the pwm issue on our notebooks. If your here it's because you, like me, have an issue with the fan not keeping your CPU fan cool while gaming, and you dont care about…
  • Danishblunt -

Posted the thread 9900K performance in Clevo 17".

Thread
    Here we go boys, clevo fully specced out by a german dude I asked to do the Final Fantasy benchmark. I specicially asked him to set the options down to 1080p lite, since this actually stresses the GPU and CPU out pretty hard, even the cooking plate we…
  • Danishblunt -

Replied to the thread Alienware 17 r1 Kais oc.

Quote from Azmodiuz: “Not too shabby at all, these are killer scores, back in the day these would make people drool. They are actually on par with a 2000$ laptop from today, and how old is this laptop ? LOLOLOL ” I like his "custom cooling pad" :thumbsup:
  • Danishblunt -

Replied to the thread GTX 1660TI.

Quote from Azmodiuz: “yeah I was looking at this and I think they targeted 300-400USD price range, while at 400$ I'm like "no way" at 300$ I would consider it for builds, I think performance is supposed to be on par with 1070 or such. I didn't watch…
  • Danishblunt -

Posted the thread Actually insane PC.

Thread
    youtube.com/watch?v=H-ZOlFfBoiA This is HOW OLD? it looks absolutely beastly
  • Kaibsora -

Quote from Azmodiuz: “Nice, and welcome to our forums bro ! Actually 2 years ago DELL added support for 9th series as well, like if you throw in a 980M or 970M windows update should even pull a driver and install just fine. HOWEVER I've also seen it…
  • Kaibsora -

Liked Azmodiuz’s post in the thread Alienware 17 r1 Kais oc.

Like (Post)
    Not too shabby at all, these are killer scores, back in the day these would make people drool. They are actually on par with a 2000$ laptop from today, and how old is this laptop ? LOLOLOL
  • Azmodiuz -

Replied to the thread Alienware 17 r1 Kais oc.

Not too shabby at all, these are killer scores, back in the day these would make people drool. They are actually on par with a 2000$ laptop from today, and how old is this laptop ? LOLOLOL
  • Azmodiuz -

Replied to the thread GTX 1660TI.

yeah I was looking at this and I think they targeted 300-400USD price range, while at 400$ I'm like "no way" at 300$ I would consider it for builds, I think performance is supposed to be on par with 1070 or such. I didn't watch the video mind you (at…
  • Azmodiuz -

Nice, and welcome to our forums bro ! Actually 2 years ago DELL added support for 9th series as well, like if you throw in a 980M or 970M windows update should even pull a driver and install just fine. HOWEVER I've also seen it inconsistent, where you…